So now that I live in Jackson – I have taken up some out doorsy sports. (Well, I am trying to take up some out doorsy activities for my Husband.)
I have started fly fishing on the snake river. – Key Word “Started.”
Not only is it a fun sport – the scenery is beautiful. And don’t worry its catch and release. So the fish are safe.
And with starting a new sport – I get to make some fun additions to my wardrobe. Although I am still working on finding the right mix of fashion and function for fly – fishing my MAIN piece of advice is wear LAYERS and make sure you have pretty nail polish!
Key pieces to own to start fishing adventure.
- Northface rain jacket. I like a bright color. Makes it feel more feminine.
- Lulu Jet Crop pant or Columbia makes a very cute short in neutrals and blue. I’m wearing the blue. Goes with everything and feels fresh.
- Columbia Shirt. I most always choose white. Stay classic.
- Buff – added accessory. Fun to use a bright color to shield face from sun and wind.
- Essie – Happy Wife Happy Life – Perfect nail color to show off your fishy.
- Apple Watch – Perfect for tracking your distance, taking pictures, and viewing texts on the river.
You can always add more – but these styles are good to start with!