Now that the Holidays are officially over and people are either fully into their New Year’s resolutions or scrapping them all together – check out some of my “Fresh Starts” for this week. Little by little you can make changes to better your days.
If one of your New Years resolutions is to read more – check out the 15 books women need to read in their lifetime.
If you want to re-do your wardrobe – check out the 6 outfit formulas every woman should learn.
One of my resolutions is to learn to cook – here is a new recipe I tried and it turned out great. I also want to try this and this.
Of course if working out or getting fit is one of your resolutions – check out this work-out it is not overwhelming. – I am also really into this as my apple watch is one of my favorite accessories. And I am going to commit to more of this – for the winter during ski season. Oh and here is an inspiring article to keep you motivated and don’t forget some great tunes for your work-out.
And if you are still working through your resolutions check this out – it will inspire you.
Oh and don’t forget to check out the Golden Globes fashion recap – pre and post.
Lastly check out my 5 favorite shopping finds for the week.
1. Loving plaids for this time of year. Brings a little color into your wardrobe for the season and easy to mix and match with almost anything in your wardrobe.
2. Obsessed with this little stripe tee – gives stripes a new update.
3. Current favorite shade of nail polish (this week that is…)
4. Saw this bag in Florida and think the shape is super cute. Great for bringing shopping or to lunch. Just love the shape.
5. Can’t wait to try this new oil by La Mer – definite splurge but need something to help with the winter dry skin.
Enjoy your week and take care of yourself.