Although I think I might be toughening up a bit (wink wink) My feet tend to always be cold – especially when skiing and doing any outdoor activity. I recently found a few ways to keep them a bit warmer that I thought I would share —
- When walking to mountain to ski – wear a cozy pair of socks…Do not wear your ski socks.
- Change into ski socks when ready to put on your ski boots. I like these and these pairs because they are not too thick but have a little padding to keep me warm. Make sure they are wool too. Do not wear cotton.
- Once you put your ski socks on – I love “grabbers” sticky warmers. I put mine on the top of my feet. I find it works best here. This is one of my favorite tricks.
- Then put your boots on – ski, cross country, skates, etc.
- Once you start doing your activity make sure you take breaks for hot cocoa, coffee, or cider. Lots of breaks!!
- When you finish your activity – change back into cozy socks and then make sure you put your ski socks in the dryer for next time.