Well, its Monday. Sad the weekend is over. I hope everyone is surviving the snow and freeze. We love snow here but it’s not always so fun when you are not prepared for it. Good news is Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and there are so many fun ways to celebrate it – whether you are married, single, dating, or hate the holiday:)
Want to send flowers – Here are some amazing valentine’s flowers that will make anyone’s day brighter.
Make sure you check this out for the best restaurants in the US. Make your reservations soon!
Thinking about going big this year? Look at these amazing romantic resorts – #11 looks unreal! I am dying to go there.
Just want to send a simple card to your love one? Check out all of these! They are adorable.
If you hate the Holiday all together (which I can’t imagine because the entire holiday is pink) check out this article – you’ll feel better.
Be sure to check out our Valentines Shop all week for gift ideas for him and her.
Oh and here are my “current fave” Valentine’s Day items.
- Obsessed with this adorable bag – need!
- If you know someone that loves to take pictures – this little item is perfect and fun!
- This baking set is perfect for the baker in your life.
- It is always fun to get new pjs! I love these.
- Have someone that loves flowers – and you want ones that last forever – check out these!!