The 4th of July is just around the corner and it is one of my favorite holidays to select an outfit for. It’s the perfect occasion to be casual in red, white, and blue or over the top in a more patriotic look. The best part about the 4th is many of us already have great pieces in our closet that we can pair together – and if you don’t there are so many pieces to choose from that will not bust your budget and will last in your wardrobe for years to come. Check out some of my finds below – many are under $150.
- Fun top from Pixie Market – great to wear with white jeans or a pair of white shorts.
- Jcrew Red Swimsuit – $88
- Rag and Bone Skinny White Jean – you can never go wrong with these…
- Fun Straw Tote from Sensi Studio
- My new favorite sandals from K Jacques – look great with anything.
- Make a statement with this OTT dress from March II.
- Bring a cute gift to a barbecue with this or this.
- Love the white sunnies trend and these from Jcrew.
- This denim dress from Madewell is adorable and is only $78
- Always fun to have a printed short to wear with a white top.