Christmas parties have started and I always like to bring a little something for the hostess. I put together some ideas of fun items that are a bit different than a bottle of wine of champagne (but those are always great ideas too…)
- S’well Metallic Water Bottle – great for the girly girl who likes to be hydrated.
- Eataly Cookbook – perfect for the friend that loves to cook.
- Diptyque Candles – you can never go wrong with a Diptyque Candle – I love this scent.
- One Kings Lane book of matches – I love anything leopard print and I am sure you have a friend that does too. These look great on a coffee table or in a bathroom.
- Hungoevr Cookbook – Fun idea for the “partier” who loves to brunch.
- Click and Grow Herb Garden – I would love to try this – perfect for your “green thumb” friend.
- Jonathan Adler Elephant – Who doesn’t love a mini brass elephant.
Visit “The Shop” for more ideas:)